- Suitable for small to medium dwellings and apartments
- Up to 65 l/s @ 150 Pa max airflow
- Up to 92% heat recovery efficiency
- Down to 0.42 W/l/s specific fan power
- Remote digital control with status indication
- 4 Airflow modes (100% variable): Night, General, Boost, Purge
- Programmable 25%+ boost setting
- Wall, ceiling and floor mount options
Designed to remove outdoor air pollutants including particulate matter and nitrogen dioxide from outdoor air being drawn into buildings through mechanical ventilation.
- Nitrogen Dioxide Mitigation Solution
The NOX filter can be used in conjunction with MVHR (Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery) systems in buildings where outside air breaches target concentrations of Nitrogen Dioxide. By filtering air entering the building, residents and occupants are supplied with clean air in line with EU Directive Limits. The NOX Filter houses the tested Gas Filter Type 1 which can remove up to 90% of Nitrogen Dioxide, ensuring concentrations are brought below the Directive limits of 40 μg/m3 prior to entering the building.
- Particulate Matter Filtration (PM10)
The Gas Filter Type 1 is a uniquely designed combination air filter, fabricated to incorporate an internal PM10 Filtration Membrane filtering up to 90% of PM10 particulates that enter the NOX Filter.