Airplus is a loft mounted ultra-quiet, low energy, low maintenance, home ventilation unit.The unit is designed to help ventilate a home using the well-established Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) principle. PIV units have been preventing and curing condensation and dampness related problems in homes for decades They are also used to control other indoor air pollutants and have even proven to an effective means for reducing Radon gas.
BROOKVENT airstream DMEV is a single flow decentralised mechanical ventilation unit for continuous running. Ideal for application in bathroom, toilet and small or medium premises.
The airstream DMEV is a decentralised mechanical extract ventilation unit suitable for install in bathrooms and toilets in new builds and retrofit properties .
– IPX4 protection degree.
– Aesthetic front cover for modern interior design, easily removed for cleaning without the need of tools.
– Aerodynamic fan designed to reduce air turbulence and maximise airflow.
– Low power consumption: EC motor optimised for continuous running 24/7.
– Multi speed selection to meet different ventilation requirements:
- Trickle speed: can be selected from 3 options either in case of air exhausting directly to the outside or of ducted
- Boost speed (max speed)
– Possible installation: wall, ceiling (gasket sold separately) and window.
– Totally recyclable plastic components, environmentally friendly.
– Double insulated: no earth connection is required.
– Tested to the latest standards:
- SAP Listed – Energy efficiency tested independently BRE (UK) laboratory.
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with EN60335-2-80 (Low Voltage Directive) and the EMC Directive