Designed to remove outdoor air pollutants including particulate matter and nitrogen dioxide from outdoor air being drawn into buildings through mechanical ventilation.
aircycle ONE+ Single Room Heat Recovery With Remote Contoller
BROOKVENT aircycle ONE is a continuous running, low energy, ultra-quiet, alternate flow supply and extract fan with heat recovery for use in habitable areas such as living rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, basements and hallways.
Core features include:
- Extremely low power consumption costs around GPB 5 a year to run
for continuous operation on low speed.
- Energy efficient Integral Regenerative Heat Exchanger with
up to 82% efficiency.
- Unique design winglet-type impeller, providing enhanced aerodynamic
properties, low noise and increased efficiency.
- Aesthetic flat front cover for modern interior design, easily
removable for cleaning without the need of tools.
- Each model comes with 5 different airflow settings.
- IPX4 protection.
- Multifunction remote controller with LCD display to visualize the status of the unit.