airvent SM ACOUSTIC
The SM ACOUSTIC is a high quality, ABS acoustic window vent offering 2500mm2 EA airflow and providing up to 40 db DneW sound reduction in the open position.
The range offers 3 types of external hood, with slimline options for a more discreet finish.
- 40 db Dne W reduction in the open position
- 2500mm2 Equivalent Area
- 3 external hood options
- 3 airflow modes with variable opening settings
- Modern, rounded design
- Manufactured from high quality, UV-stabilised
- External hood complete with insect grille as
- Unique gasket seal design
- Removable slot trickle option as standard
The SM ACOUSTIC is available in a range colour options to suit your specific project needs.
Mixed sets of internal vent and external hood also available on request.
|Airvent||EA [mm2]||Water Tightness (Closed Position) [Pa]|
|SM Acoustic + Acoustic Hood||2500||600|
|SM Acoustic + Slim Hood||2500||400|
|SM Acoustic + Flat Grille||2500||400|
Under normal conditions the airvent SM TIPVENT achieved the following Sound Reduction results:
|SM Acoustic + Acoustic Hood||40 (0;-1) dB|
|SM Acoustic + Slim Hood||36 (0;0) dB|
|SM Acoustic + Flat Grille||38 (-1;1) dB|
50 Pa | 4.3 l/s (Closed Position)
Pressure @ no leakage | 300 Pa