The SM ACOUSTIC is a high quality, ABS acoustic window vent offering 2500mm2 EA airflow and providing up to 40 db DneW sound reduction in the open position. The range offers 3 types of external hood, with slimline options for a more discreet finish.
airvent Tunal SUS
The airvent Tunal SUS is a thermally broken window vent with excellent air flow & acoustics. The SUS is a can achieve up to 55dB reduction in the open position and is available with on the frame and on the glass options.
- Up to 55 dB acoustic reduction when open
- Up to 34,103 mm2/ m EA
- Thermally broken
- Watertight to 900 Pa
- Installation on glass, over frame or transom
- 4 different size available: 170, 210, 250 & 290mm
- Each size is available in 4 different air inlets: 10mm, 15mm, 20mm & 25mm
- Suitable for use on all type of window construction: aluminium, timber & plastic
- Inner profile acts as an insect grille. Easily removed for cleaning
- Manufactured from extruded aluminium